S/O to marijuana question...

A reply got me thinking...for those who say they won't smoke it because it's illegal...do you go exactly the speed limit? Not 2 miles over (that's illegal). Do you always come to a complete stop at the stop signs?

Just thinking that we say so many things we won't due because it's illegal but we actually do more than we think and just rationalize it.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm actually one of those people who try to follow the letter of the law. I'll even stay one or two miles under the speed limit to make sure I don't speed. I think it's because I gave my brother so much shit for spending more of his adult years in a jail cell than out, so it would make me one huge ass if I landed in one too. So, I try my damnedest not to.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i dont not smoke it because of the legality reason, i dont smoke because it imares judgement for up to two weeks after you consume it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It different if you go over speed limit, its not legal but if you get caught you will get a ticket but if you are caught with weed then you will go to jail plus a speeding ticket won't get you fired from your job but weed will. So I don't smoke for those reason
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't smoke because I've seen my older sister and the effects of her smoking with her kids. It makes you slow, and impares your thinking. Makes people mean too.
    No thank you.
    All my sister can do is put people down and try to get them to use.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• going a little over the speed limit wont cause you to go to jail, or get your babies taken away... It also doesnt alter your mind hindering your ability to properly care for your kids.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• it's legal for medicinal purposes here....and I mean medicinal like

you can have migranes, or insomnia, lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• it's legal here up to a certain amout :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 4:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I choose to not smoke weed because of the effects of the drug. Not because it is illegal. I do not like putting foreign toxins into my body such as smoke. I do not smoke, and I do not drink alcohol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i might also add that it's not illegal here. all you need is a medical card, and you dont have to prove a medical reason for needing it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• wth it doesnt impare you for 2 weeks!? LOL

HAHA

i dont do it because i just dont feel like it. i have nothing against it though......
    if it was legal. i still probably wouldnt...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010