How do you stay patient...

...when you have raging pms?

I am so grumpy right now and have my "lady troubles". I am trying not to take it out on the kids because it's not their fault, but I swear they are whining more than usual or something.
I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.
Deep breaths are starting to not be quite so effective. Lol!

What do you do to stay calm and patient with your LO's while suffering from pms?

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 4:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try to find something to make you laugh
    have to laugh at yourself too

have a beer
    go to the bathroom , brush your teeth, comb your hair, first lock door
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• patience has never been one of my virtues unfortunately... PMSing or not
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I sing the theme song to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to myself. That way it's humerous and I feel like I'm cursing when I'm not or can't.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I take a few breaths, sometimes escape to the bathroom for a few minutes. It can be pretty challenging, PMS or not! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• honestly??? LOL.....I am very bitchy when I am on mine and what calms me down seriously and don't know why is chocolate lol. It is so bad that my DH has figured that out lol. Now if I am on it and I am being to bitchy he will go out to the store and come back and throw it at me and tell me to eat it LMBO
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If it's anytime around nap time, seriously.....everyone goes down for a nap. LO's go in thier cribs, older sis goes to her room and lays there, and I lay on the couch and SLEEP!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree with CAGirl4 but I don't wait till nap time. I put my kids in my bed, turn off the lights and close the curtains. everyone has to go to sleep and hubby is not allowed to bother me. He knows when I do this that I have reached my breaking point and if he wants to avoid getting bitched at then he better not say a word to me until I wake up. sleep always makes me fell better
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2010