Do most people only read the bold question, or do they also read the extra info?? Please also read below!

I keep posting questions and it seems like people bash me about things that I say I'm not doing, or didn't have anything to do with a decision, only because based on the header they assume I would've.....

AdoptingMyChild

Asked by AdoptingMyChild at 4:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol "please also read below"
    Sorry this is happening...I think some people get so fiesty they just jump to conclusions......
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I read the extra info, and I tend to read the comments as well, because some mom's put in REALLY good and valid points that I didn't even think of, or actually change my view altogether. Other times, they say the things I was going to say, and much better too, so I don't always wind up commenting, because it seems silly to write "ditto". lol.
    Now with the new Answers, the OP's answers within the comments are a different color and I tend to read those too, because they could be leaving an update...
    With all that being said, sometimes, I get the feeling some mom's don't do that. Because I'll often be saying, "Uhh, I didn't say I did that... in fact, I said I do the very opposite."
    Or "Uhm. I already said I tried this, and wrote the outcome of it."
    Psh. It gets kind of annoying and repetitive.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm with Laila. I read the whole thing and sometimes read the whole thing again to clarify.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I've noticed a lot of moms answering only the bold question without ever looking at the rest, sometimes the outlandish responses are pretty funny. There was one I saw a while back that was actually a really funny question and several moms demanded that the poster call the cops on her husband, I laughed for about two days at that one.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 4:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I meant to say that I read the whole thing.  Even reading the whole thing, I still answered wrong.

I do. The bold is often a much simplified question and you need to read the whole thing to get to the true question.

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 4:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I try to read both, but have answered a bit incorrectly because the bold question gets stuck in my head and the info is contradicting.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I always read the whole she-bang. I don't want to answer something that's already been clarified and look like a total turd.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I read both. I hate when there is only a bold question cause I like a little background info before I answer
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I read the whole thing now. I read just the bold a few times and then really gave an inappropriate answer based on the rest of the question!! I like looking at others' responses because there are great ideas out there that I don't think of.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i had once asked a question and someone totally answered it off of the subject...only because they read the header but i explained what i was trying to say below it but it should of helped when the who question is in the yellow box but according to you its not helping. not sure what could make it different although i think people need to read on more and pay attention
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010