Any Fourth of July plans?

I'm hoping to barbecue and get to see some fireworks. There always is someone who will be showing off with their supply of them. I just can't imagine the "Fourth of July without fireworks. And it just isn't as spectacular if you watch them on television either.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Just the usual a family Bar-B-Q and watching the fireworks from our yard. Very cool, you can see them so good.... maybe light a few of our own...shhhh don't tell.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• we are takeing the kids on their first camping trip!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Will be with my DH and his mom. They were both born on July 4 so we will have a nice, quiet, birthday lunch together and maybe see some fireworks later..
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We have parties to go to Saturday and Sunday - the 4th of July is about the only holiday I don't host ... I'm looking forward to relaxing! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• DD will be 1 tomorrow (Gah, already?!?) so we're having her birthday party Saturday. Then Sunday we're going down to the lake to watch fire-works. They always put on a HUGE display and this year they're having carnival rides and bands, too. I'm super excited!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• we are going to have a cookout over here on the 3rd and then go to a friends parents house for lots of fireworks and then on the 4th we are going to my grandparents house for a cookout
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We're going to go watch them at the local Civic Center along with my 19yo's girlfriend's family tomorrow and thenon Monday the village we live in is having their fireworks and we are having friends and family over to share the evening with us.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• we are still working them out. just found out my niece is moving far away on tuesday, so plans are being re-made!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010