?

I'm loosing interest in my sex life again, I'm always sad and upset again, I made the biggest mistake of my life today. After going cold turkey for a month; I downed two 50mg zoloft pills. I felt like I needed it so bad. I've gained 15 lbs in a month. I'm eating wayy to much, it seems like the only way out. Everything makes me cry! Idk what to do I dnt feel like seeing or talking to anyone!!! My bf yeah, but not too long cus we fight, a lot!!! Idkkkk the past is creeping up on me and nothing seems right. I'm just going downhill. :/

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 4:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• it's probably caused by other stress in your life. maybe including your boyfriend.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Do you take Zoloft for anxiety? Could be you're falling into a depression from some internal feelings or being stressed and overwhelmed. Could be you need a change in medication. I'd suggest talking to your doctor before it gets worse. I have bi-polar and can tell now when I'm spiraling downward and the outward triggers that cause it which helps. Take some time for yourself and really think about why you're feeling the way you do. Sounds to me like you're stressed and overwhelmed. You may need to take some me time, reflect and find some positive things that you want to do. Remember the medicine isn't a magic pill it doesn't take the pain away or the issues or the choices we have to make, it only helps the feelings to lessen, but they aren't resolved to help you find happiness and snap out of the funk. Hang in there and Good Luck
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010