i have no more questions, answers, votes, bumps or grinds, but i have not gone to any other level thing, does this mean that i have been bad?

if i have gotten a - votes, does it show up?
i have always gotten some message when i have done all the bump, vote Q and A things, but no message today? have other days I have earned extra credit, and what are core credits, zero i have, but 95 extra what does it all mean

my theory is that i have posted a few tongue in cheek comments about the whole thing, maybe Big Brother is watching me

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 4:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• This is why this whole mess is stupid. We have to sit and wonder if our report card is going to be bad and mom and dad will punish us! The old way just made sense. If the OP liked your answer you got Best Answer. It was so simple. If this is all over anons being mean why didn't they just take away the anon button?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• no, it takes some "extra credit" to move up, too. The higher you get, the further apart, the levels are.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Im not sure but have you deleted any of your comments or questions? It takes away 5 points each time you do either, found that out the hard way lol.. GL figuring it all, Im still trying to as well lol
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lol grinds? haha I didn't know we have those? lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am thinking that you aren't guaranteed that just by using up the core points that you'll move to a new level, it takes more than one day of core points for higher levels, although extra credits help.

Answer by Bmat at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No it is harder to move up in each level lol.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 4:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Whats a bump?? I don't get this credit thing guess I should have studied more lol
    MommaB0334

Answer by MommaB0334 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010