would you tell you man?

Would you tell you man when you ex boyfriends are still texting or calling you? Or am I just doing harm to our relationship?

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 4:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah. I was actually just chatting with one the other day online, and I was passing on the conversation. I have 3 or 4 ex's as friends on FB and talk to them a good bit... He knows, he doesn't care, but he knows...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes. if he finds out he may think you were trying to hide it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If it's gotten to the point where I've told the EX to stop and he hasn't then yes I would. JMO.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'd tell him because if he found out on his own that would be worse
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yeah I would if it were happening. Because if he were to find out wether or not you were wanting the attention, the fact that you kept it to yourself in and of itself is a little shady.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes i would tell him
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 4:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If you are still on good terms, why keep it a secret. Rather than hiding it behind his back (he will find out at some point) why not tell him that you two are still friends? Unless something is going on in the text messages.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes I would tell him, but before I did that I would make sure my ex was very aware that I was in a relationship and didn't see the need to speak to them. I personally wouldn't want to give my husband a reason to feel like I was overstepping my boundaries by talking to my ex.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i probably would and then make sure you tell your ex's that there should never be any flirting or sexual talk, just conversation. If your man will most likely snoop through your phone and be curious as to not trust you then maybe you shouldnt, idk. It can go either way.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes tell him or just dont talk to your ex anymore....if you are doing it behind his back and he finds out....he may think there is more to it because you decided to hide it!!
    bcw4786

Answer by bcw4786 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010