Spotting in between periods? Is it normal?

My periods have always been normal, Before my kids. I didn't have any periods in between my kids due to breastfeeding. But after my second baby I've been having periods again. They were normal, then I got on the Mirena.. Long story short.. Hated it, took it out. Now my periods are back I've had three consecutive periods, but I just ended my last one ended on the 24th of this month, then I've been lightly spotting everyday since the 26th. I don't know what its about. So is it normal to spot in between and so soon after a period has ended?

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• After you get off of a birth control, it can take up to a year for your body to regulate back out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would ask your OB I don't think it is normal, but not 100% sure either
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• With a birth control like Mirena there are possibilities that can occur. I am not sure if spotting is one of them for your specific BC. I would call your doctor who put it in and ask. Better to ask and find out an answer than to wait and have something be wrong.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 4:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't have it anymore. Thats why I'm asking if its normal, I'm not taking any birth control because it messes with my body, so my doctor has me using non hormonal birth controls.
    LucasMama08

Comment by LucasMama08 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010