Dizziness..

Today I have been super dizzy. My head has been spinning to where my vision is blurry. It's like I just got off a carnival ride. I keep walking into things because my dizziness makes my whole body wobbly. Does anyone know what causes it or makes it go away? I ate something thinking it could be hunger, I went outside for some fresh air, I lay down.. But its just there.. Maybe heat or something? I feel fine other than that. I don't feel hot or hungry or anything.. But the last time this happened I was pregnant, and ever since then I get dizzy spells. I'm not pregnant now or anything.. But since my last child I get dizzy. Anyways If anyone has any advice how to deal with it please share.. Thanks.

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• That happens to me on occasion. Like my equilibrium is thrown off. I honestly don't know though. Blood pressure?
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 4:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• wow I have no advice. I would make a doctor's appt right away for it because it is dangerous. I will bump for you though in hopes you get some answers.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 4:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Has this ever happened to you before? My husband has occurences of the same sort, he was diagnosed with Vertigo. Look into WedMD to see if you have any other signs, , if it continues you should go see your doc. Hope you feel better.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It sounds like you should get to the doctor ASAP there might be something seriously wrong with you. when I feel like that I take a cold shower and let the cold water run over my head maybe you should try it. but good luck otherwise i hope you feel better
    ms.busybody5

Answer by ms.busybody5 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010