What is the BIGGEST mess you child has ever made?

mine is a toss up between the pound of black beans oin the living room floor, the bag of flour in the wading pool and the destine over night formula ALL over her face. (Look mommy I got wotion)

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was actually going to post a question about this... lol.
    My son, in the hour he was supposed to be napping, had actually pooped instead, took off his diaper and played poop art.

I went berserk. Gave him a bath, scrubbed him, the floors, the walls... the bed. EW. Now I'm worried about him. I mean, this is the first time he's done this and I've experienced it. Does he need to go to the doctor since he played with poop and it's unsanitary?

The poop collage comes in at a close second though. A few months ago, he dumped a pint size can of paint all over the dining room.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• OMG! she use to throw her food all over the wall where her highchair was and the floor and of course food was all over her and her highchair. Wow, it's hard to pick just one...she makes HUGE messes daily lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• my boys were 2 and 1 and they got into my nail polish and it was every where all over there feet abd hands the walls carpet it was a mess but i had to just smile cause they said they seen me doing it and they thought it was ok
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My 9 year old took baby powder, shook the bottle all over himself and all over our floor, the only thing you could see were his teeth when he smiled and his eyes. We were looking for him and found him covered on the powder, it was quite cute! We took a pic of it, he has only about 1 year old a the time.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Biggest and really scary................he opened the neighbor's bottom kitchen drawer where she kept her glass casseroles and measuring cups, grabbed two small casseroles and started banging them together! Glass everywhere. Thank God he wasn't hurt.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Haha! So funny, the "wotion" part!

My daughter colored on her butt, on the front of her vagina, on her legs, boobs, arms, belly, and face with a sharpy while I was taking a shower when she was almost 4.
    She was in there with her shows for 10 minutes, and managed to give herself "hair" all over her body. She also somehow wrote her name upside down on her right butt cheek. She drew herself leg hair, arm hair, pubic hair, facial hair "to be like daddy" and boob hair (not sure who she was being like with that one?)
    And just so you know, sharpy doesn't come off easily. She went to school with that hair for over a week until it came off in her nightly baths!

Her and my sister, when Ki was 2 and Sis was 6 made potatoe chip confetti while my husband peed once. Sis opened up the back and told Ki to crunch them then toss the crumbs. Hubby came back to a white (formerly green) carpet, empty bag and two guilty looking kids!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• THe biggest mess my son made was while we were at my moms I put him in his pack and play to take a nap, he was being quite so i thought he was asleep. Well when he started crying I walked in there to check on him and he had gotten the can of formula that was on the desk next to the pack and play and had it all over himself lol. It was all sticky because he had drooled everywhere and the drool and formula mixed. At first it scared me because i thought he threw up everywhere but when i saw it was the formula I just started laughing
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 4:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We had just moved into a new house with new carpeting. My dd was about 8 or 9 months old. She was in her little walk around play thing. My dh looks over and sees a HUGE puddle of poop. There was so much that my dh thought the dog had gone on the floor. He followed the trail around her play thing, up her leg, and found that the diaper was so full that it couldn't possibly hold any more.

That is definitely the BIGGEST mess she has ever made. It took a TON of scrubbing to get all that poo out of the carpet.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter ran from her bedroom to my bedroom, clear across the house at 2 am...vomiting the whole way there.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When my DD was like two weeks old she "exploded" out of her behind while I was changing her diaper. It went ALL OVER the wall, ceiling, floor, dresser, ME... yea.. not a pretty sight.

None of her other messes have even been messes...
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010