What is your final straw?

In the past week, I have had extended family drama, an abusive ex contact me after eight years, a migraine, attempting to get ready for a yard sale, and then... The Freezer Stopped! All of the food in the freezer is now useless! Yeah, that was my last straw. I'm broke now. How about you ladies? What is your final straw?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A little over a year ago we were moving into a new house. EVERYTHING went wrong. DH's car broke down, and it would've cost more to fix it than it was worth, so we lost a vehicle. It rained THE WHOLE TIME!! My Uncle was suppose to help us b/c he had a truck but his water heater blew up and made a huge mess in his house so he had to cancel. I got strep throat and I was 7 1/2 months pregnant. A really bad storm came through and knocked 2 trees down and they were literally dangling over our roof, both being held up by one tree half their size. I was SOO stressed and then a transformer blew and all power went out. I had a nervous breakdown. It was just too much all at once for me to handle. I cried for hours b/c I was just so stressed. It was terrible.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am sorry. You've had a terrible time. Mine was when we moved the first time. Moving is tiring anyway, I was exhausted, and I turned on the light at night and saw a bunch of roaches skitter across the floor. I sat on the bed and cried.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Well, my husband is working insane amounts of overtime (the check from that will be good but we're exhausted and I need some help at home) because an employee who should have been fired long ago decided to take his third vacation this year and was for some reason approved to do so even though they are shorthanded anyway, my ability to do any school work has come to a grinding halt, my 4 year old won't sleep in this room or stop talking back, my daughter refuses to sleep past 5:30 a.m., family drama has been abundant, etc. I could go on all day.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010