Is it possable to take early preg symptoms before your 1st missed period?? Ive been sooo moody and very emotional. My last period was june 14th and we have been trying this cycle....really trying. Do you think its to early to know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah too early that was like..... 16 days ago :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would say too early to know as well. I doubt a pregnancy test would pick up a positive if you were. I'd wait until you've actually missed your period.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 4:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Definitely too early to test, and I would guess to early for symptoms (but everyone's different). Wait until you are due to start and then take a test.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i feel the same way for some reason mine was the 17 and i really do feel like (i have 2 kids already so i remember) i took one just to see and it said no so i am going to wait and good luck hope it turns out the way u want
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I KNEW I was pregnant one week after conception. My test showed very early too....around 20 dpo. Everyone says to wait, but that is hard I KNOW! lol I think the best test is the first response tests, in the pink box. Thats the one that gave me a positive so early. :) Good luck :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yea def. too earl. if ur last period was the 14th wouldnt u just now be ovulating? you ight be experiencing this cuz ur ovulating. so I would say wait till u actually miss ur period. good luck!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yeah it's too early. you would be around ovulation at this time.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 8:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2010