if you could get a breast reduction would you?

im seriously thinkin about it. i get constant headaches and constant shoulder pain, and today i wore a halter top with halter top bra underneath, and i had to change cause the pain in my neck and shoulders got worse. this is the first time i wore a halter top, cause i didnt have a bra to wear with them. im a 36D and i wont go bra less.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup! As soon as I turn 25. I'm 21 and in a DDD-G right now, and I am 5 ft tall. even when I am about 30lbs lighter ( losing the baby weight) I am in a DD. at least...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 4:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• YES! I am a 40DD, the back pain is enough reason for me!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• nope. I don'r have very big boobs I don't want to get bigger ones cause then I will have people stairing at my boobs rather than my face LMBO
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am a 40DD, YES! I so would get one if I could!!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i would love too
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would in a heartbeat. Mine don't cause me any health issues, so I couldn't justify getting a reduction, but I've always hated having big boobs. I resisted wearing a bra when I first started developing until my mother made me. Now I can't go without, though I'd love to be small enough to not have to worry about it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I got one back in 2006 and it was the best decision I made. No more shoulder pain, back pain, bras digging into the shoulder, and not being able to find cheaper bras. Before I got it, I wasn't even able to bend over in the tub to wash my kids or run around. I was a 36 HH so yea I needed it.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If I could I would. I want to go down to atleast a small C I am currenty a 36D and it is so uncomfortable. I can't find clothes because my boobs are huge for my size.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would if I needed to.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would love to! Are you offering?
    I accept!!! Just tell me when and where!
    I hate my boobs too, they are too big, hurt my back, makes it hard to find bathing suits, bras, shirts.
    I always said I'd take a reduction and donate my extra to someone wanting a "non fake" implant and we could split the cost!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010