What is your daily routine like?

Mon - Friday I wake up at 6am take a shower, get ready and leave for work around 7:15ish. ( I don't have to take my daughter anywhere because my sister in law lives with us and she is our babysitter) So that's always a plus!

Saturday and Sunday I wake up around 7 -8am when my daughter wakes up. Then we usually watch TV for a bit and then get up and get breakfast ready.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 5:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• M-F.. I get up early get ready and be out the door to take my DD to summer school.. go to a friends house I'm house sitting , feed dog, cat, pond fish, indoor fish and turtle outside. Then head to work.. at 11:50 rush out the door pick up DD at school take her home. Fix myself some lunch and head out the door to go back to the office. At 4 pm rush out the door to drive about 5 miles to pick my mother up from work (car in agency getting fixed). Head back to my home. After she gets picked up, whatever needs to be addressed or done is taken care off.. usually talk to DH for about 2 hrs.. clean kitchen.. head over to friends house once more and finish chores for the day (watering, trash, etc)... then head back home have dinner, get ready for the next day AND go to sleep aroun 11.
    LoveRed71

Answer by LoveRed71 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• M-F up at 5amm get dressed ready for work wake kids at 6am feed breakfast and get them dressed, leave house about 7. Get home about 5pm, sit for 30secs make dinner, play with kids, kids go to bed at 9 then im picking up house doing dishes, into home office at 10 work until 11-1130 then bed for me.
    Sat-Sun Depending on which day the kids are gone, if i have them we all wake up about 10, eat and go do stuff beach, park, etc.
    IF kids are gone I get up at 6am and go to work until 5pm. Then kids come home we eat dinner and repeat the week ,
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom. I get my 3 yr old and 2 yr old up at 8 change the 2 yr olds diaper and their clothes then fix breakfast my hubby works nights so he sleeps in with our 4 month old. then dishes and clean up kitchen. paly time or tv time until its time for lunch then after lunch its nap time then snack time then outside time. Then daddy goes to work. so by now it around 4:00. i get in some laundry and vaccuming and then play with the kids probably time for more diaper changes. Then fix dinner and clean up the kitchen again and dishes. bath time,read books and play before bed time at 9:00.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Mon-Fri I wake up at 7:15 to go to work then my hubby takes care of her until noon when I come back

Sat-Sun We wake up at 9:00a.m. watch finding nemo or other kid movies we have while I make breakfast in my pjs
    mommyofamanda8

Answer by mommyofamanda8 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• M-F: Up at 6 or 7 depending on if we have the kids. Get everyone off to school. Then I pile my dog in the car, drive to my house, shower, get ready, etc. Work from 9-5:30/6. Some days go to the barn. Others, head home. Get dog. Go to grocery store, drive to SO's. Make dinner. Help w/ homework/whatever. In bed at 11 or 12.

Sat/Sun, usually up by 8. On the road by 10. Head home, do laundry or mow or whatever at my house. Go to barn. Back to SO's cleaned up and showered in time for dinner. Repeat Sunday.

BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 5:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have my own home daycare so my day starts at 6am. getting ready for my day, my kids don't start coming until 7am but I like to read my bible with my coffee. after 7am I wait until all the kids come to fix them breakfast, then we have circle time, playtime, and other activities. Then about 11-1130 I make them lunch, then afterwards is nap until 130- it depends on when lunch is finished, for everyday isn't the smae even though I try to keep the schedule on a regular timetable. After nap, we play inside or outside if its nice. Most of my kids go home at 4-430pm. But my day doesn't stop there, I need to clean my toys and change mat sheets to wash, then I have my own family tasks. My day ends about 7pm. Thats my time for me, but that varies to, I attend school sports, and church. I like to read so I read until 11pm.
    carolefiore54

Answer by carolefiore54 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Monday-Friday up at around 3:30 to feed my LO, go back to sleep, up again at 5:45 start getting ready for work, wake up my oldest son, get the baby ready. Leave the house by 7, drop baby off at daycare, drop my son off at football practice and then go to work. Off at 4:30, get the baby, go get my son then drive home, finally home by 5:45 or so. Cook dinner/clean up around 7:30-8. Do other things around the house if needed, my day is usually over around 11 p.m. Weekends I sleep in as long as the baby lets me which is usually around 7 or 8 at the latest.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• 7am: Wake up.. BFF brings over son for me to watch.
    8am: 1 cartoon & eat breakfast
    9am: They play while I clean the house
    10am-11:45: Play outside/swim weather permitting or do crafts/pain/ fun educational stuff together
    Noon: Eat lunch & take a nap
    12:30- 2pm: Roughly they are napping so Im on CM!!
    2pm-4pm: They are playing more & have snack, maybe go to the park... BFF gets her son around 4-5pm.
    5pm: Go walking with hubby sometimes at the park, bike riding.. Or CHILL if im stressed
    6pm: Dinner
    8ish: Baths. Bedtime prep even though I dont go to sleep until about 11pm.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We wake up about 7 or 8, eat breakfast and the boy plays with his father, lol. Then we eat lunch and the boy takes his nap (12ish) and DH goes to bed (he works third shift). When the boy wakes up (about 2) he has a snack, and its outside time until "first dinner" (about 5), and we go back outside or play together inside until 7 or so, when he has a bowl of oatmeal, and then its time for bath and bed. (bed by 8) My husband gets up at 8, and I get him ready (pack lunch, make coffee, etc) while the boy falls asleep. I stay up until about 11 or 12.

Our schedule will change a little, though, in a week or so - just because we're moving, and my husband is going to try to go to sleep in the morning instead of the afternoon and then wake up a little earlier, which would be nice cause I tend to be a little run ragged by the time he gets up!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010