Does anyone watch Wife Swap?

If so, what is it with the husbands always CRYING, lol. Is it just my husband, or would your never let some woman come into his house and make him cry, lmao. My husband watches it with me occasionally and laughs his butt off!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love it.. but i watch the ones on lifetime since i can rarely remember the New ones that come on at night...
    I think its cool how every family is ran totally different.. Id be curious who we would be pared with.. We are BORING! LOL
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It's funny to me how PASSIONATE people get about having the rules changed in their house? Really? Isn't that what you signed up for? I would be a horrible candidate at show! I would be like 'yeah okay I mean it's a week I can deal'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Watch every now and again depending on if nothings on. I think it just shows how set people are in their ways and proves how difficult change can be.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i do sometimes, im just fascinated about how extreme some ppl are...i wonder if some of that isnt scripted
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love that show! I wonder if my hubby would appreciate me more if he had a different wife...
    stylistmomma

Answer by stylistmomma at 5:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love that show! Meh, I have only seen my DH cry a handful of times, and can't imagine he would let some one bitch him to tears, but some men are like that. I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean, we all tell our kids to be themselves, this guy, and others like him, are doing just that, being themselves... It's better than a guy that just bottles it all up or that flys in to fits of anger when he upset... I say, if you wanna cry, cry. If it was a woman, no one would even question it - so why should we think twice about a man in tears?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010