Fun places for Kids in Canada

For the summer we were thinking of going somewhere. We've already visited my sister-in-law and other family members but we wanted to take a trip to a fun place for children. On the other hand I'm pregnant and my doctor said I shouldn't go on fast vehicles, and my daughter would be very scared if she went on a ride alone, so I asked my hubby if he could go on with her and he said he didn't like going on rides. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to go.

mommyofamanda8

Asked by mommyofamanda8 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Where in Canada? I loved Calgary Zoo when I was young and can't wait to take the kids when they get a bit older.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 5:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Well if you plan on taking a trip to Canada just know that Adults need a passport or an Enhanced Driver's License and kids need either a passport or their birth certificate.

Niagara Falls, Canada is pretty kid friendly, with Clifton Hill with lots of Mazes, haunted houses, a mini circus circus, Maid of the Mist, Planet Hollywood and lots of things to do and see. But the American side, ick.....don't walk downtown, you'll get shot and you'll find your car on cinderblocks.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Niagara Falls and Storybook Gardens.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 5:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010