What are your thoughts on Eclipse?

Dorothy24

Asked by Dorothy24 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I really liked it! Of coarse there are some things left out and some things combined, but they have to be to get it into a hour and a half/ 2 hour movie.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My thoughts are that I really want to see it and can't wait until I do!!!! Arrrggg, I'm dying waiting! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Ohhh, I'm going tonight to see it! I can't wait! It can't be 7:30 soon enough. lol
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I thought they did a great job. Better than the first two.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It was good....funny too! although my DH says he thinks they were going for dramatic moment not comedy meh oh well
    IamATeenMom307

Answer by IamATeenMom307 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I haven't seen the movie but hopefully its nothing like the book. that series sucked badly. so far the movies have been pretty good so I might rent the dvd when it comes out
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i saw it and disliked it the only good parts where the fight parts the book was way better im really mad about it lol
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Eclipse was frickin awesome!!!! I was a little disappointed that Victoria's head did not come rolling out of the Forrest in a fiery ball. Also I was hoping to see the trees leading up to the Cullens house for the graduation party. Other than that though it was spot on!! Out of all the movies I felt as though this one had the most attention to detail in relation to the book. Oh and if you read the book on Bree Tanner you will be able to spot her in a second!! They totally incorporated that book into this movie also.
    Dorothy24

Comment by Dorothy24 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010