Has anyone ever had any expirence with "Fertility Blend" vitamin supplement? How did/does it work for you?

TiffanyMarie03

Asked by TiffanyMarie03 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried it, it didn't work for me. I did conceive naturally after 4 years of unsuccessful fertility treatments. I took lots of B vitamins, vitex (though it did mess up my cycle, I had to stop taking it in order to ovulate, but that cycle I did conceive), fertile CM, red raspberry leaves, and royal jelly. I don't know if the supplements were why I conceived but I did Clomid, injections, inseminations and we were talking about moving to IVF even though my hubby was against it when I conceived my DD.

My advice, however, is to make sure you know WHY you are not getting pregnant. Then you can plan treatment accordingly.
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010