Was I in the wrong? *on friendship*

So I was very close with my one neighbor. About a week ago she texts me at 1030, knowing i am either working or laying down at that time. She asked to use my pc to check her myspace because she wanted to check a picture. Well I texted her back and said I was laying down so didnt know what to tell her. She comes knocking on my door, I didnt answer it, i was laying down. I texted her and said i was laying down but if she wanted to use it the next day ok. She texted back "forget it". (i feel like hs here). Well I text her today because I needed my chinese menu back because I am ordering out tonight. She texts me back and said she threw it out and that i need not text her because of my attitude and i was acting funny. I said i never got an attitude just because i wouldnt get out of bed to let her on myspace, she said yea if you say so.
I dont get it... i dont think i did anything wrong, i was in bed. Was I wrong?

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 5:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• She is throwing what I like to call a "tempur tantrum." In other word she is being childish and you didn't do anything wrong. Let her throw her fit. Maybe she is PMSing or mad at someone else and taking it out on you. GL Hon!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You weren't in the wrong. That was just childish behavior on her part. I would just let it go.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I believe that she is acting childish. She obviously is stressing out over a myspace picture, and no offense to you but that should have been the first clue shes not mature. Just let her alone for a while, and if she comes around and apologizes then be the bigger person and forgive her. But don't stress out over it, you'll be fine.
    TiffanyMarie03

Answer by TiffanyMarie03 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No, you werent wrong. I think it was immature of your neighbor to get upset over that.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No,you weren't wrong. It wasn't like it was an emergency! I mean 10:30 is kinda late for anything.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No I do not think you were wrong at all. I hate people like that. She should of respected the fact you were lying down and tired. I don't think a Myspace pic is really that important. In my opinion she is acting like a baby.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Call information on the listing for the Chinese food you want. Let a few days go by then talk to her like nothing happened after all nothing did happen.GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You are not wrong. Her request was not urgent and you even clearly and politely communicated with her. Is this normal behavior for her or perhaps she going through an emotional crisis. If it was me I would tell her: "I am sorry I upset you but I was already in bed for the night. its nothing personal I just don't accept social calls after 10:30pm."
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 6:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• absolutely NOT! seems to me she was wearing the whole tood thing,she was rude and not very understanding plus you said she could use the pc the next day she was the one "out of order"!150%
    mom_dl6

Answer by mom_dl6 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Thanks ladies... yea if it would of been something other than a myspace pic she needed it for i might have got up, but myspace is not any form of emergency in my book. Hell even if it would of been a friday or saturday night i wouldnt have minded, but it was a tuesday.
    I guess I just need to take it with a grain of salt and not pay it much mind. I just dont understand how some people can get their panties in a bunch over something so trivial.
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010