Getting close?

My midwife checked me today and said I am 3 cm and 70% effaced. Do you think I might go into labor pretty soon or is this still a spot that I might stay in for several more weeks?

kittymontclaire

Asked by kittymontclaire at 6:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would say your darn close,i would'nt be traveling now could have that baby at any time!
    mom_dl6

Answer by mom_dl6 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Wow that is tough, everyone is different. I was 3 and 80% for 3 weeks. Hopefully it won't take you as long, I was miserable :)
    Good Luck
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• with my 1st DD I was only 2 cm and 50% when my contractions started. With my second DD i got to 8cm in the hospital and the contracions stopped so it depends on your boby but i would say any day now. good luck
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I was 3cm and 70% when i started having contractions. I was scheduled that day for induction and my contractions werent strong enough so they gave me pitocin...Yuck..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It depends each labor is dif, i was 4cm and 80% and stayed that way for 2 weeks more, but ended up stop dialating at 7cm and had c sections both times
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• good luck mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010