i was thinking about making wreaths...

i was thinking about making wreaths as kind of a side project for expectant moms....my mom did one for me when i had my dd, and it looked amazing...but do you find the stuff at a hobby lobby, or where do you find it? my mom's got a lot going on, so to bother her with a question of where did you find decorations for the wreath from two years ago is a little out of the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have made a couple wreaths but non for a baby shower. I know they have just about everything you could hope to buy for any craft project at hobby lobby. Have fun!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think you'd find a lot at a hobby/craft store, but you could also find supplies online and at party stores and dollar stores. You might even find some cute items that are intended for acutual use by a baby at any store that sells baby items.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010