Murder Mystery...

My friend and I are hosting a murder mystery night and need to come up with menu ideas. We've decide to just do appies and finger foods. We have some ideas but need more!
What would you serve?

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 6:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I searched it up online and here are a few ideas if youre interested :)

You can order a cake in the shape of a police badge, or finger foods like cookies in the shape of footprints or thumbprints. Use some licorice to make your cupcakes look like a magnifying glass

We recommend that you prepare party food that can put in the oven during the beginning of the party so that you aren't trapped in the kitchen. For example, lasagna, spaghetti or a roast dinner.

Try and serve dishes at the party that are easy to prepare or get a caterer to help. Or asks your guests to bring a plate of food. This is fair as you are providing the mystery party game entertainment.

Put people's names on their drink glasses so that people don't keep getting a new glass for each new drink and creating a million glasses to wash!

Good luck!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Fun!! When is it and where do I go???? :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010