Chicco Key Fit 30 CARSEAT-Anyone else have this,Its AWESOME!!

http://www.chiccousa.com/gear/travel-systems/cortina-30lb-systems/travel-systems-30-romantic.aspx
This is the best gift I got from my baby shower. I did my research and picked this one out for my registry. I just wanted to share with everyone how happy I am with it!! It fits infants up to 30lbs, not too many carriers do. The stroller is awesome too, I keep it in the trunk and use it for shopping, I never have to unbuckle my son-his seat goes right from the car to the stroller. If anyone is looking for a good gift to give I cant imagine living without this one. It is made so much nicer than Graco and other brands. Tested much higher ratings in crash tests too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have the original KeyFit that we bought in 2006 when I was pregnant with my first child. I had to order it online because none of the stores carried Chicco products at the time, and now I see them everywhere! hehe It's such a great product and now we're using it again for our 2nd child. I love the stroller because it folds up to you instead of folding down towards the ground. We also have the Chicco pack-n-play, and we had the high chair but I got rid of it when we moved.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have it! It is Awesome!!! Have fun!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We have 2 and love them!! I really like the Chico brand as well as Britax!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, we have it and we love it so far.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010