Do you enjoy learning new things about other cultures? Why or why not?

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• yea i am, myDH is chaldean so im always learning something new, and the food is awsome!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Absolutely. It's just really interesting to me. It makes me realize that the world is much larger than my own small portion of it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes I do! It's so interesting to see how other cultures around the world handle life sometimes differently then us.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 6:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, I LOVE it, sooooo fascinating! I always loved cultural, religious, and anthropology classes in college.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes. I have traveled extensively and both my kids have studied abroad. IMO, the more we know about others the easier it is to relate to and respect their opinions and belief structures. The world is a big and interesting place. Why not experience as much of it as you can?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes! i love learning about motherhood, and pregnancy and childbirth especially.
    did you know the indians say not to look at your baby while breast feeding, because it will make the baby conceited? the whole thing probably started because it will hurt your neck if you stare at your baby while she is eating!
    did you know the chinese have a period called sit for a month after a woman has a baby? the mother and mil take care of the family while the new mom bonds with her baby and heals from her pregnancy and delivery.
    those are the kind of things i like to learn about now!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like to learn anything I can. Whenever I can...
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I do - I find it all fascinating. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes I LOVE learning about others culture/religion.. Its just amazing & you learn alot & can grow from others that way.. Family, Traditions, Motherhood, Marriage, Parenting.... Its all really interesting!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Because learning doesn't get old; it can only be more fascinating what you discover!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2010