Have you ever met a man who never went to college, but who is still very smart and creative?

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Hundreds. College doesn't make one smart or creative.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 6:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, and I have met men and women who have gone to college and they are not people I would want to know!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Well my boyfriend went to college but not university and I htink thats the equivalent to what you are talking about (I am in UK). He is the most creative and the smartest person I know. He speaks so eloquently too...I wish I had his brain and musical ability.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, and I married him. :)
    My husband never went to college, he came from a broken home and really bad childhood, and it is a wonder he even made it through high school. He is smart, creative, and an incredibly hard worker.
    Besides my husband though, I know a LOT of people, men and women alike who didn't go to college but are very interesting and intelligent people.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes--I call him Dad.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yep! I married him.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Going to college doesn't mean you're smart, going to college just means you managed to get your hands on enough money to go to college.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• On the flip side I have met people who HAVE gone to college and seem less than intelligent and and have no creativity at all.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes many people. College doesn't make you who you are.

PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Many!!!!! College doesn't make you smart. My dad and 2 brothers didn't go to college and were/ are VP's for major companies.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010