Ok guys...lol..im lost what is going on with the credits, etc. Do we we win big bucks in the end lol. Joking, but what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm finding this whole thing a turn-off. I know someone's going to say "well, you don't have to answer questions," but I'm not visiting my groups much either.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• no - they unlock certain features like answering as anon and down voting
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I was just awarded voting down with level 11 and I'm not really interested in much more. Personally, I wish voting down wasn't part of the system. But since it is, I wanted the option.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Basically Cafemom got tired of all the bashing and trolling going on. So they took away our anon button and the points are pretty much rewards for "good behavior". We are supposed to slowly earn "privileges" like voting down and anon button. I guess it is to encourage everybody to get along and be nice/respectful.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 7:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lol...ok, well hopefully it works ;)
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010