Is this bad of me to feel this way?

All my life i've felt i've been in competition with my step sister. I had met my ex dh and been with him for 2 yrs and had been planning our wedding when she had just met a guy and planned a spur of the moment wedding 2 months before mine. She announced she was pregnant soon after her wedding. I was so upset. We both got divorced over time and in the same year got married. I got married first, she got married right after me. Again, she announces she is pregnant first with her new dh before me. Come to find out though she miscarried. Am i a bad person to feel like i have a chance to one up her this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It's human nature honey - I know how you feel - HUGS
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Its a part of human nature.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We are all human beings darling, we all feel the same, there is nothing wrong with feeling like that.
    But, also take in consideration on how she s feeling about the miscarriage.
    DomiRocks1986

Answer by DomiRocks1986 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I know when I became pregnant, it seemed every other woman of child bearing age in my family became pregnant. Most with their second or third child. I felt as though they had stolen my thunder! I think what you're feeling is natural.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010