Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I become a Pre-Paid Legal representative without paying a start-up fee?

I know that there is usually a fee ranging from $99-$249 depending on the current program promotion, but I want to start this business without the initial investment. Can this be done?

Answer Question

Asked by gaqueenb at 9:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Why are you trying to go into business without being willing to make a financial investment? All businesses come with expenses. It takes money to make money.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

  • Are you already a lawyer? To be a legal rep dosn't it take having some sort of degree in law? I agree with halfpint. It takes $$ to make $$ $99 to $249 sounds cheep to me.

    Answer by vbruno at 10:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

  • vbruno-no it does not take a degree to be a Pre-Paid Legal Associate.

    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.