How should I tell my SO?

I just found out my eggo is preggo. While on BC!!! I am waiting on my doctor to call me back for an appt for a blood test. But while I wait on that how can I tell me SO I'm pregnant on BC? I already have one DD who is 3yrs old and she's not his. Her daddy isn't involved. Any really creative ways to tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• make a dinner with all baby things - baby carrots, baby peas, shrimp etc etc etc
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When I told my dh this time, I left a card for him because last time he botched it big time and made me feel terrible (and we were TRYING to get pregnant).
    If you want to be romantic about it, you can have some sparkling cider ready for two with a romantic little dinner. But that was what I tried the first time and dh looked like he had been hit by a bus.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I bought a small cake and had them write BUN on it! Stuck it in the over and told him to get it after dinner! DH was SO excited!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I had my son give his daddy a card that said" you are gonna be a daddy again!" i aldo gave him a little gift bag of baby things for another prenancy
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i made a dinner with everything baby..... baby carots, baby carn things, baby game chicken, we drank from baby cups, baby spoons, and baby plates! he was like what us this.... i told him i dont know! after dinner he said wait a sec..... are you pregnant! hehehe
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 12:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2010