Anyone have planned c-sections with no sign of labor before hand and then suddenly go into labor with their last child?

I've had 4 planned c-sections and never showed any signs of going into labor before any of them.
I'm now 37 weeks with my fifth, the c-section is planned for 2 weeks from today and I just have this overwhelming feeling I'm going to go into labor at any moment, lol.
It doesn't help that I have no car so I walk everywhere. I'm on my feet constantly. Monday I had to have an ultrasound. I left the house at 7:30am, took 2 buses there and 2 back, walked to a store and then took another bus with my dd so we could go to lunch for her birthday, walked around the shopping center and then home. I was on my feet until 3pm. Yesterday I walked over a mile on errands. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt and more walking.
I keep waiting for my water to break or something while I'm out.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 7:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Umm... I wouldnt even SUGGEST a natural deleivery after 4 c-sections, that is just crazy!

Anyways, I've had 3 c-sections and ended up going into labor the night before my planned c-section! I was already 6 cm dialated when they did the c-section but everything turned out well. ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• oh you'll feel great if you delivery naturally
    sillyme85

Answer by sillyme85 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2010