What is your favorite mommy moment?

lil_angel00

Asked by lil_angel00 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• they day I gave birth to each of my children
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Mine would have to be when I took my 4 year old son shopping with me for some clothes. My son asked what we were looking for and I said, "Something to make mommy look pretty" . My son then said, "Oh mommy, you look pretty in everything." Everyone in store heard him and were like, Awwww. He is going to make a great husband for some lucky girl someday!
    lil_angel00

Comment by lil_angel00 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• my son told me the other day he was going to marry me, it was so cute
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When my teenager told me, sincerely, I had all the answers! Of course, that opinion didn't last long, but it was great hearing it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I can't pick one. I have multiple ones every day. This morning, it was laying on the couch with my son (he's 9 months). He was talking (in his way) and kept sticking his tongue out as he talked, and it was just sooooo adorable. I was in awe that I created someone so amazing and beautiful. He just sat there, looking me in the eyes,, smiling and talking to me. He would touch my face, play with my hair...grab my hands..and I just felt like the luckiest woman in the world. Every time he does something new, it's so monumental for me. I just love him so much, and he makes me so proud and joyful every single day.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I walked my son to his class (he was 6, in K5) and he walked in, and said "Mommy, this is Logan. Do you like Logan's hair?" (Logan had a mohawk). I said "Yes, it looks very cool!" and he turns to Logan and says "Logan, this is my mom. Isn't she beautiful? I think she's so beautiful!" Aww. This is coming from a child who had ZERO social skills just 6 mos prior... I love my little man!!

Then there's DS2, before I leave he makes sure I give everyone a "HonkinKiss" (hug and kiss) - and he TELLS me who to hug and kiss. "Mommy, honkinkees baby - mommy, honkinkees adex (alex)..." you get the idea.

DS3... he's a huggy baby. He will ask to be picked up just to lay his head on my chest and be held. He's 14 mos, but still loves his mommy lots, he's not the bouncy, wiggly type like his brothers were at that age.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• "Mom, scratch my back!!" Almost every night around 9 pm well 10 pm during the summer. My guys are tweenagers and have little time for me so ti's nice to know they still need me for some cuddle time LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2010