anonymously

If I understand correct people can post anonymously at level 16. Since everyone will eventually reach level 16 what does cafemom plan to do? Because the drama will come back in my opinion.

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i agree i think they are thinking that level 16 will take to long to get to and all the trolls will get bored. well thats not true a few ppl have already unlocked it. they havent cause drama i dont think. but the more ppl that do unlock it..... ya kno..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm bored already (and I am not a troll) :-)
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 7:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if they just got rid of the anon all together for the answers part. I don't really care if the questions are posted anon. Its kind of nice to see people have to take ownership of their opinion. I don't really care if they agree or disagree, it has been kind of nice to see people participating. There are still those that aren't afraid to be a brash but at least their name is attached to it.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• anon is watched by cafemom. If anons start trouble you can down vote them and if they are down voted enough they will lose the privilege to answer as anon - or if they cause real trouble and are reported enough times cafemom team could take it away for who knows how long.

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You mean answer anonymously? I would imagine they are being stricter now too. I think they also got rid of a lot of the "troublemakers"
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree. I'm able to post anonymously, but don't. I think it has been so much nicer and more fun since the anon feature hasn't been available to everyone. It doesn't take nearly long enough to get to level 16, and soon things will be back to normal...unfortunately.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think they'll be paying more attention to it now. Plus, if your answer gets voted down as anon, you loose more points. I guess that only works for those who care about them though.
    I've only posted anon once and it was as a joke on a question about anon answers. I doubt I'll be using that feature again. I think we have, for the most part, gotten used to having our name out there. I don't see there being as many anon answers.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• trolls dont get bored as long as people keep giving them reactions

people post anon because it offers an extra shield on protection from hate mail from people that don't like honest answers or from having your name next to an embarassing post.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010