my dh is mad at me because i wont let him drink a beer...

because he has to take 2 valiums tonight because he has to have some teeth pulled in the morning...he has to take more in the morning too. He is mad because i told him he is NOT having 1 beer. I told him if i see him with alcohol i will hide his medication. He never drinks beer anyways and he wants one tonight to relax but i think he is being stupid because he has to take that medication. Am i just being paranoid or is he being a dumbass?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He is just being a dumbass. Keep doing what you are doing. You are only looking out for him and he can get over it.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 7:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I vote dumbass. lol
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• The valium will do the job just fine!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• He's being dumb... tell him to choose: relax with a beer or relax with the meds.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I vote you are doing the right thing!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree he is being a dumbass, but his dumbass is also grown. I wouldn't tell him what to do, I'd give him enough rope to hang himself with.
    ErinRenee815

Answer by ErinRenee815 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think you're being smart. It clearly says on the bottle not to take valium with alcohol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• you aren't technically supposed to mix it, but if he does drink beer you will know because that type of meds mixed with alcohol will make him 10x's loopier than normal
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• He's a dumbass, but shit he's grown let him do what he wants. My bf is the biggest dumbass I know, but I don't tell him what he can and can't do anymore b/c he just gets pissed off and I just end up getting yelled at. So let him do what he wants, and when he's puking you can just laugh at him and say "Are you relaxed now, honey?" hahaha
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would point out that it clearly says not to mix them on the bottle and explain why you don't want him to and then keep him the hell away from the kids if he does decide to drink the beer, but he is an adult and can make his own decisions. We do not control each other or our children for that matter in our house.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010