Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

just sitting here minding my own business when there's a knock on the door.....

guess who? DRAMA of course. My hubby's ex baby mama drama...she sent the police to check up on the kids because she's such a great mom!!!! Never pays her court ordered child support of $150 a month for two kids, really??? that tough huh? but I bet she has enough money for her drugs tho ughhhh! she is o annoying!!!! Every time she does this like every few months they are all unfounded meaning the kids are fine and the police leave. I am just sick and tired of dealing with that bitch...any suggestions?


Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • OMG I have SOOOO been there! My booyfriend s ex is a fricken PSYCHO!! seriously. ahh its annoying! basically u can't really do anything about her calling the police. Just let them do there thing. and not let it bother you. If she shows up being all dramatic just call the police and file for a harrassment charge. We had to do it. because she never called the police (always threatened but they know that shes crazy) and showed up like 10 times a day an called all the time. sry you gotta deal wit this too it sucks I know. Talking to her wont work believe me. that'll just cause crap. let him handle her and confront her. if that doesnt work just let her be.

    you wanna talk more just message me :) I can totally relate to ur pain!

    Answer by SweetPoison at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • Even though it's a complete pain in the ass, I would just allow her the 2 minutes of unglorified attention and just let her do this. Dealing with her, will just add MORE to the drama.
    Ignoring and moving on is really the best suggestion with people like her. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. :[[

    Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • Wouldn't that be considered harassment if she keeps calling the police on you for absolutely no reason? I'd think she could also get in some kind of trouble for not paying her child support. If she is using drugs and has basically abandoned the kids, do you think she'd be willing to let you adopt them? That way she would no longer be liable for child support.

    Answer by Iamgr8teful at 7:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • I bet the cops are sick of dealing with it too. What kind of excuse does she give them because they won't just come do a welfare check on anyone unless they feel there is a problem. Not saying there is a problem at your house, I'm just curious.

    Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • You need to talk to your husband and let him handle her,if that does not work then you need to have a talk with her.

    Answer by mamaofficer at 7:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • Just live your life don't even let her get on your nerves. GL

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • If she is this much of a hot mess than see if she will turn over the rights for the kiddos. She will be free of CS duty then and you will be free of her. Again, if she is really awful it might be better for the kids as well if her rights were terminated.

    Answer by ErinRenee815 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

  • I would file a false report against her. Nothing scary like someone who is bitter and will not leave you alone! GL Momma

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010