i want to have another baby!!

hello i am a single mom my son is three and last year i lost a pregnancy the baby was still born....=(

i would like to have a another baby i just don't know how to, i don't have money for a sperm bank donor,,, can anyone please help me? tell me what to do??

shoegal1787

Asked by shoegal1787 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have any reliable male friends that want kids but are unattached? Or who would be willing to make a donation to your cause?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i would wait...maybe you will have the right man come along. i'm sorry for your loss.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• well, idk maybe some one would donate it to u?? i know some one whos best guy friend donated it to her!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sorry for your loss, I also lost a baby... 30 weeks into the pregnancy and want another baby. Good luck and I hope you get your wish.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010