What type of fiber do you like for a couch?

I'm searching to buy one online and thought I would like Microfiber, but I've heard it's usually pulled really tight so the couch is stiff.

So what fiber do you like most....also (I don't like leather couches for home)

I think the last couch I had was wool, But I'm not sure, and please no faux leather...lol I prefer to not stick to the couch...lol

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• We have some kind of cotton right now and I don't really like it all that well. Strongly leaning towards leather for the next one. But since you don't like leather, I would say microfiber. I wouldn't buy a couch online that I hadn't seen in a store, though. I would at least check it out in a store and then buy online later.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I prefer microfiber. ,mine wasn't stiff. and my dh developed his "spot" fast. lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i have microfiber couch and its really soft and fluffy! its not stiff at all!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like microsuede I think thats what its called anyway. If something gets on it I can just take a wet cloth & it comes right off & its very soft & comfy.
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have a microfiber, suede couch and it is the most wonderful comfy couch EVER ! Highly recomend them!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• k...good then thats what I'm getting, I hate stiff couches that you can't get cozy on.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010