I should talk to my mom????

Since my dad died my relationship with my mom over, i felt she blame me for his dead and we had many fights.My mom married with my stepdad and i didn't like him either because he treated me different because i wasn't his daughter.So when i told my mom i was pregnant she freaked out, she told me the best thing to do was abortion. but i didn't do it because i wanted to keep the baby so she never spoke to me again after that. When i had contractions i went to the hospital by my own, i gave birth to my daughter and no one was there to hold my hand or anything.(but before i had gave birth she told me i wasn't going to live with her because i was bad influence to my brother and sis.
so a few day after i got my daughter she took me to live with my aunt.she never call to me to know how my daughter is.. or anything.but i still like her because my dad died but she still alive. i want to talk to her but i dont what i shoud talk to her.

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 9:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You can try, just to say you tried. I have issues with my mother, (she's very judgemental) so you can try but if she doesn't want to continue the relationship, realize that is her loss.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When we have babies we wish we had mothers to share the experience with and to be grandmothers to our baby. However, some women should have never been mothers or can't or won't be the mothers we want them to be. It sounds like your mother doesn't want to have anything to do with you or your baby. Her loss. You can't make her love you or your baby.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Some people are just bitter and she is the one missing out. Maybe send her pics of the grandbaby she is missing out on, maybe call to see how everyone is holding up, but don't have any high expectations. Some people never change.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't know what to say, but how is your relationship with your Aunt?
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Wow... I feel your pain. Being a mom and grandma I think your Mom is WRONG. I don't know you, so you have to do whatever YOU think is best. I just feel your mom might be angry at you, BUT YOUR DAUGHTER DIDN"T DO ANYTHING! She is wrong for not being there for both of you. That's a MOM"S JOB>!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 9:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• but it is my fault that our relationship over isn't? no mom want to have a daughter that get pregnant at the age of 15.. i'm her older daughter so..
    i wouldn't like my daughter to be pregnant the same age i was, because i know now the consequeces it bring to us
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A mothers love should be unconditional!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 9:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Mommy2mj
    well my i think since i'm here me and my aunt we never sit to talk about. we say goodmorning to each other and this things, i ask her what she want me to clean but we never talked about me or her.
    it's strange because i feel lonely cause i don't have friends anymore, but what me and my aunt are suppost to talk about?
    she is nice to me and to my daughter, she told me very clear that the only things i have to pay is my daughter stuffs and mine.. because i work. we just don't talk much.
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Call her and see what happens. Be prepared for the worst, but hope for the best. Just let her know you miss her and you'd like to see her.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sofiah

YEs you got pregnant at a young age, not the best decision, but you shouldn't be disowned like that. Even if a mom doesn't like the decisons her daughter makes she should still love her and be there for her unconditionally.

like Rnurse said. It's a moms job to be there for you. Now all the hurt she is dealing you, take that and turn it into love to your baby and don't repeat those mistakes with your baby girl.

I'm sorry, I'm feeling your pain right now
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010