hello everyone, my husband and i want another baby already but we want twins and ways we could increase my chances or having twins??

Munchies987

Asked by Munchies987 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Twins cannot be coerced. Unless you get fertility treatments. You are either prone to them by family, simple freak of nature occurrence or you happen to be fat and older and that causes a freak of nature occurrence. Otherwise, no can do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• not unless you want to do fertility treatments
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• if you want identical then you're out of luck cause that only happens by chance...fraternal twins you can increase the chances by taking fertility meds
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't really think there are any ways to increase your chances of having twins... unless you have fertility treatments. But I can tell you from experience, twins are A LOT of work. My twins are 6 weeks old and everyone is always telling me "Oh, that is so cool... I want to have twins so bad..." and stuff like that and I can tell you from experience... yeah, twins may be cute and all but I wouldn't wish this stress or sleep deprivation on anyone. LOL. I mean, don't get me wrong ... I love my babies with all my heart... but it's definitely not all fun and games! Plus, I already had a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old ... so yeah, it's REALLY hard and REALLY stressful at times, especially if you already have older kids.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• In order to have twins, you have to release multiple eggs at once, which most women do not do.. Or you can receive fertility treatments. There is nothing that you can take to naturally increase your chances.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Invetro, but that often causes multiples like 4-6-or-8 babies as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Uh, my response was correct and not mean. Geeze people.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There is a tribe with the highest rate of twinning in the world! Their made food source is sweet potatoes! Good luck!

clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• thank you all
    well my father is a twin.. so my famiy says i have it in my blood.. so lets see what happens!
    Munchies987

Comment by Munchies987 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• http://www.ttctwins.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=61

this is a great for if u are trying to twins... lots of info
    laura_mae99

Answer by laura_mae99 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010