Should I let SO's sister come stay at our house for 2 weeks???

I said NO to begin with but if it were my sister I would let her stay if she wanted too but there's a difference between my sister and his sister.

His sister-has failed 5 of 6 of her classes-got in trouble for stealing-was ho-ing around with a couple BOYS and she's 15 mind you-plays the innocent card which SO falls for but Really she isn't

Now my SO is super protective of her because she's the baby and their mom died so I get it but
"just giving her a chance" doesnt sound good to me

LOL Im sorry but I don't care if she hoes around or fails in school but if anything of mine comes up missing she will be in JUVIE like That**snapping fingers**

And then the card of well you would do it for your sister

my sister doesn't act like a hoe, she's into sports and is occupied, is on honor role, so yeah I would, plus she respects me and doesnt steal.

How do i get this in his THICK SKULL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• If you let her stay, just give her the ground rules when she steps into your house. Let her know what will happen if any of them are broken.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• maybe if she stayed, and she is as bad as you say, then maybe your so would see it and get her some help.
    maybe you could help her.
    it is rough to lose a parent at a young age.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• have to agree with your SO on this one... sorry.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010