Any plans for the 4th of July?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 9:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• My hubby is taking our 22 month old to a water park/fun park with his mom and sister. I am staying with our 8 month old....we will be going to church and eating at the Pot Luck lunch, wishing our pastor and family good bye. Then I am spending a day relaxing with my baby. I love the 22 month old too, but it will be nice to give each one seperate attention.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Not really. My Husband is pulling a 48 hour shift at the fire department. His Aunt's company sponsors our City's fireworks show so sometimes she gets v.i.p. parking and seating, if she gets it this year we will all probably go to it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My parents are going to be in town for a visit so it will be great for DD to spend some time with her grandparents! We're going to BBQ and then watch some fireworks which we are lucky enough to be able to see from our front yard!
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My hubby&I are going swimming with my MIL,SIL&my best friend and then we're gonna sit on the bank of the lake and watch fireworks.
    Cloud_Dancer09

Answer by Cloud_Dancer09 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We are decorating the kids mikes, 8 & 4, and we will be in a parade then off to swimming and BBQ with friends and family..then my kids are going to the Herrs factory in PA for fireworks and spend the weekend with theur Aunt....and Mommy abd Daddy can have some adult fun

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ** BIKES

sweet-a-kins

• At home w/swimming, grilling, smores, & fireworks. The hubby is taking the 'whole' weekend off. :)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Swimming and taking the kiddos to the movies and then a firework show on Saturday, Lake party on Sunday, and just relaxing on Monday.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010