when did you find out you were prego?

how and where?

Asked by pebbles86 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• with my first i was 8wks.. I found out after passing out and being rushed to the Er

with my second i was 10 wks i was at home with hubby

Last my 4th test was postive IMEDIATELY Positive...because i was 6mo.... I was in walmart

Answer by pebbles86 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I found out when I was about 12 weeks. I didnt feel good and I was always throwing up. So I took one test positive, didnt believe it, took another positive, didnt believe it, finally took a third positive and finally believed it lol. I got let off work early for the third one cuz everyone I worked with was curious so I went to my moms house and took it with my mom, sisters, mother in law and my hubbies aunt.

Answer by 05ProudMommy at 9:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Sept 24th for my first one. With my second I knew before I even took the test. You know, you just get that feeling.

Answer by lynenedubbels at 9:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my son I was 19 years old, and was on birth control, I started to feel sick here and there and just though I was coming down with something, like the flu, then my boobs started hurting, I told my best friend about it and she said what if your pregnant I was like what??? my best friend gets really excited about things so she said lets go get a pregnancy test, so in the middle of a blizzard we drove to the store and got one took it and 2 lines appeared! when I went to the doctor I was already 2 months along!! with my second (15 weeks right now) I knew right away cause I couldn't eat chicken!! and was throwing up!

Answer by crystal_ashton at 10:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I was 8 weeks along!

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• With my first, I found out when I was 12 weeks. I had been feeling nauseous and horrible for a week or so. My mom showed up with Pepto-bismol and a pregnancy test and said "one of these will be the answer to your problem.." It was pretty funny :o)

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I was almost five months when I found out I was pregnant. I was on the shot and my dr told me that I couldn't even have kids. She also was giving me bc tests that were coming out negative.

Answer by axidnqc at 10:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I was 5 weeks. My AF is like clockwork so I had a feeling but I didn't want to believe it. But after a week of my AF being MIA I took a test and it was positive! that was June 5, 06

Answer by bethany_smith at 10:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Feb 28,2008. I was rummaging through Walmart and started picking up baby stuff. My hubby said "dont you think thats a little preumptive?" With a smirk on his face. We picked up a preggo test bacause I had a feeling..and he had a feeling too..(he just didnt want to tell me) and about a half hour later at home I screamed like a maniac from the bathroom.."We're Pregnant!" Yeah...that was the greatest day ever.

Answer by LilHellion at 10:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• WE were going through fertility treatments and had just about given up when we did our 3 try! and after 2 weeks I tested in our bathroom "screamed!" and told my wife we were preggo! she made me take 3 more test before she would belive it!

Answer by flowerchild56xo at 11:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2008