Can someone give me some information about Ameriplan.

I am interested in working for this company.

JusM0M

Asked by JusM0M at 9:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Check out the "work at home moms" group.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sure I would love to give you some information about AmeriPlan Check out my profile and theres tons of information there. If you feel like this is something you may want to do PM me and we can set up an interview. Also there are tons of Ameriplan mommas on cafemom check us out.
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You've already got some answers but I want to put some more detailed info here :-)
    We are a Benefits company based out of Dallas Tx that has been around since 1992. We help people save money on Health/Dental, Legal/Financial, ID Theft, Roadside assistance, National Child ID, and everyday expenses as well.

We are paid with Daily & residual/repeat income and receive tons of great benefits. It is now just $19.95/yr to own your Ameriplan business!!
    We are backed by the US Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Dental Plans Consumer Health Alliance, the FBI and tons of great other companies :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ameriplan is a good company and the people are GREAT. I was actively involved for several years. made it to Executive Sales Director and I am STILL receiving residual income from them.  I do not actively promote the company but I sure would give them a thumbs up. Contact me anytime if you would like details.
    Also, if you would like more info on Working from Home Successfully, please visit my page and sign up for some GREAT info.  My passion is to help EVERY mom out there to earn income from home   http://www.stepstoworkathome.com/

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 1:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• http://www.greatdentalandhealth.com/ameriplanscam.html I like that one.

They just recently went from an F at the BBB. The advertising tactics are kinda screwy(most on cafemom). Everyone is different though.

Good luck.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am currently not with Ameriplan, I'm taking a temporary break due to some health issues... However, I can tell you it's a truly wonderful opportunity IF, and only IF, you are willing to work! Ameriplan has an A rating with the BBB and has been featured in MANY publications and news broadcasts (including 60mins & the American Medical Review). They have wonderful training & support and the company has one of the best compensation programs in the home business world.

Do a CafeMom search for JenniferMay, she is my mentor and a wonderful woman, trainer and team leader... She can give you specifics, but I would definitely suggest you get all the details before you make a choice.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hello There,

I have never tried Ameriplan, but from the things I have heard it seems like it would be a good company if that is the line of work you are interested in! Gook Luck in whatever you do I hope you find something to do from home. I love being able to be home my kids!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 7:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010