• In the Spotlight:

Is there anything you know a lot about that doesn't have to do with your profession?

I am a biologist, but I also know a lot about travel, art, classical music and opera, Greek mythology, science fiction, and yoga.

rital38

Asked by rital38 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a Human Resource executive...but I know alot about "gardening, cars, stockmarkets"
    maciymommieof3

Answer by maciymommieof3 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am stay at home mom with a soc degree but am info addict so yeah I have lots of useless information. Well not USELESS but you know doesn't relate to my everyday life in the least.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am a teacher and I know alot about Music, but b/c I love both music and kids, it always seems to tie itself back together somehow :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am a full time student for Criminal Justice. I know a LOT about raising boys and the things they like to do. LOL
    I also like to study history, travel and CM.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 9:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A lot, but mainly cars.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I know about gardening, words, science fiction, nutrition.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm a SAHM now but I was in the Navy in the nuclear power program. I know a lot about traveling and whippets.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Since my profession is wife and mother, I think most of the things I know can be used in one way or another in my work.
    Kelly913

Answer by Kelly913 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have a ton of useless info..one of these days it is going to come in handy I just know it. LOL I am usually the one friends and family call with those off the wall questions...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I know a lot about medicine,biology ,psychology,forensics,body language..I lot of stuff that's good to know that doesn't mean I get paid to use it everyday.
    rw4004

Answer by rw4004 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010