belly button changes

Before getting pregnant, I had a very little innie belly button. At 38 weeks, my belly button has completely transformed. It's so stretched out and has turned totally inside out. I have a lump for a belly button. I'm just wondering for the women who've experienced this, what does your belly button look like after? I'm not expecting it to revert back to its previous appearance, but is it going to be this ugly!?

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 10:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine was like that, but now its perfectly normal
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I've seen pregnant women like that, but I don't know what it turned out like! Maybe like a third boob! Ah! Just kidding.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i just had my 5th baby, and this is the first time my belly button popped out! it looks like it will go back to normal, but never even before i had kids did i have a cute belly, so i don't really care!
    funny though, i had an outie until i was in my 20's!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• mine's exactly the same. it goes completely back to normal
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010