Best shoes for boys under 1?

EmandMike

Asked by EmandMike at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tiny little crocs! so cute!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Flat shoes, with plenty of toe room.
    BJsMommy04

Answer by BJsMommy04 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My son is 8 months and is walking with things, not just in a walker. Anyways, he has a nice sturdy pair of sandles that cover his toes as well as a nice pair of "walking shoes". Other than that, they don't have to have shoes. When our first son was learning to walk we lived in southern Alabama and it was just too damn hot to have shoes and socks on. The pediatrician said, do you wear gloves to do everything, in fact it's better for them to walk with nothing. Of course, in daycares and such I think they need socks and or shoes.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• DS had black and white pumas. I always loved them. The soles were really flexible and he had enough room for his toes.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Robeez shoes are perfect. And Target sells a knockoff of them that are cheaper. Just socks are good too. barefeet is the best for developement
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My son was 11 months old before we bought his first real pair of shoes, which I bought from Stride Rite. They have shoes that go with every developmental stage: non-walkers, learning to walk, full fledged walking, etc.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• bare feet are ideal, 2nd best are softbsoled moccasins like robeez. hard soles are bad for foot development and balance
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Barefoot is best, when you want something on them, some kind of moccasin like robeez.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 11:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Anything soft soled... I personally love See Kai Runs "smaller" shoes! :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010