hm i need some help!

I had a tubal back in januray! An now I think I could be pregnant! My periods are usually really heavy an last for about 10 days well this month it lasted 2 days an all I did was spot! Now I'm having cravings an my boobs are sore I'm also cramping some times the cramping is really bad! I'm also having a hard time going to the bathroom. An my face is breaking out really bad! I mad a doc appointment but they can't see me til next week! Idk what's going on! So I guess my question is. Is it possible to become pregnant after a tubal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. Have you taken a test?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• it sounds like you may have a good chance of being pregnant. Go get a test and check. My friend had a miscarriage, then a tubal and is now 32 weeks pregnant with a wonderfully developing little boy. So yes, you can get pregnant after a tubal.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010