Would you like to see restaurants

pay waiters and waitresses a good salary? The price of the meal should include their tip?
Why should the consumers have to pay extra on a tip?

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 10:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to be a server and would have liked to been payed a decent wage- we made $2.33 an hour plus tips- everyone assumes servers make much more than that.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I prefer to tip. The amount of my tip is based on the service I receive and I feel like that's the way it should be in food service.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like paying the tip because I pay well over the average percentage is I really like the service.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am generally a 30% tipper. They know me in my favorite places and I get great service. When money is on the line, customer service improves.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'd rather pay a tip. I usually order pizza and I give a three dollar tip.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i was a waitress forever!!! i loved the tips! immediate gratification for a job well done!
    i can be a bit competitive, and i loved always trying to be sure that everyone had a great meal and a great time when i was their waitress, and of course i hoped that it was reflected in the tip! i viewed each table as a personal challenge. i honestly wanted everyone to get the most of their dining experience!
    i am sooo corny!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010