What are some problems you have with your hair?

Well, right now, my hair needs a trim, and probably a color retouch. It could also use a protien treatment, and I'm hoping my daughter goes to bed early tonight so I can treat myself to a nice long soak in the tub and... a protein treatment for my hair ; )

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• oh beeky..don't! henna can really screw with future chemicals..  Really?

if you ever decide to jump on the bandwagon..come on, everyone's doing it!!  LOL temptress!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• beeky...again with the ''waah, i have no greys!''?!? lol..don't make me come up there and slap some bleach on your locks! (although, in the spirit of OPs helpfulness, it would help rough up your cuticle, so your hair wouldn't be so soft. we like to call it ''good damage''!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well I just got it trimmed and colored but my biggest thing is that it wont grow fast enough...grrr. I want it long for our wedding!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Since I am a natural blonde, it is flat with no body. It's also oily in the summer but yet staticky in the winter. Doesn't hold a perm. the best cut is the short style I have now with layers. It gets too stringy if it is long. But at least I dont have to use coloring on it and get asked all the time what I use on it, only to answer, it's my natural color. always want what we can't have
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I need a trim- and highlights!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My hair is shorter than I'd like it to be. I actually cut it because I was tired of the dye in my hair. And it was growing out and I decided it was too much to keep up with when I have two large dogs and a teenage daughter.
    But I am letting it grow again without dye.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I go swimming a lot so my hair tends to break,got to use a lot of leave in conditioner and hot oil treatments.
    rw4004

Answer by rw4004 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• my hair was damaged for the longest time. I had it all chopped off, I started washing my hair only twice a week and my hair has been very healthy!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• "Well I just got it trimmed and colored but my biggest thing is that it wont grow fast enough...grrr. I want it long for our wedding!! "

lol, aside from getting extensions, try changin up your diet to include more iron and protein.. it may help a little... be sure to massage your scalp while shampooing to stimulate blood flow as well..

no it's not going to make it grow an inch over night, but it may help some.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• "Since I am a natural blonde, it is flat with no body. It's also oily in the summer but yet staticky in the winter. "

Well I'm sorry I can't help with the perm, lol, your hair doesn't have a medula (not uncommon with natural blonds). I can help a little with the flat body and oily in the summer:

for flat body try a root boaster while hair is still damp. For Oily in the summer use a balancing shampoo (a dime size) and repeat if necessary. The balancing shampoo should also help in the winter.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010