is anyone else mad about eclipse the movie?

ok im a HUGE fan of twilight and everything twilight but im learning i am not a fan of the movies which is new to me i waited 3hrs last night in the rain and im 16week prego lol but i waited for ECLIPSE and five mins into the movie i was so mad they didnt do anything to the book add stuff that never happen and the book is perfect, the fight screens where great and the adding about what we didnt see happening in sett. was great but the movie was not what i wanted it to be........does anyone agree or disagree DONT GET ME WRONG AS A MOVIE IT WAS GREAT BUT ITS NOT LIKE THE BOOK AT ALL.

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 10:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am taking my grandson tomorrow. We have not read the book so it might be ok

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I want to go sooooo bad but I am breastfeeding my 3 month old son and he refuses to take a bottle!!!! I wish I could go SOOOOOOO bad! I was prego with him and on bed rest when eclipse came out on dvd. I could not wait ofr my 2 and a half yr old to go to bed so I could watch it!
    EmandMike

Answer by EmandMike at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We are going to see it tonight .
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010