how can I make my boobs grow?

before I got pregnant I was a 36B then when I breastfed my dd I went from a 36B to almost a D cup. it was the first time I EVER had breast that big. I LOVED IT! lol now that I have stopped breastfeeding, my breast are now a 32A. its so depressing. my Dh is a breast kind of guy. and I would really like to have "bigger" ones. I don't feel girly. So I was wondering what I can do/take to make them grow! lol. I don't have enough money to get a boob job, and I don't want another child right now. so anyone know what I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have heard there are some herbal supplements out there that will enhance the size a little, but you have to stay on them indefinitely. Also, doing pectoral exercises can give your chest a larger appearance. Other than that, surgery is your only option...otherwise embrace and learn to love what you have now. Your hubby liked you as a B, I'm sure you're just as beautiful to him as an A.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• First you gotta stand on your head, spin around 5 times, and then stand up real quick and scream BOOBIES!! If you only spin 4 times then it wont work and yer tit'll stay small.

If this don't work then your fk'd!! lol.

Breast surgery is your only option hun.....I wish there was a trick other than surgery but their aint.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• surgery is the only permanent way that actually works. I'm in the middle of the breastfeeding hugeness, 40E, and I know what you mean, if they could stay full and perky like they are first thing in the morning that would be great. Only maybe go back down to the 36DD...Shirts are impossible to find!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I want bigger ones to, after breastfeeding my daughter,my boobs looked like tube socks, OMH they are lower then low!! Ha HA
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You can borrow some of mine!!! Mine kept getting bigger with each pregnancy and breastfeeding. I am a 42 E and as soon as I find my size I need to get a larger cup size!!! PLEASE take mine! I am the opposite end of the spectrum... it sucks too- they are soooo heavy! and it is hard on my back!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• get fat! Mine get bigger as I gain & shrink as I loss!

usmom3

Answer by usmom3 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i will give you mine lol what worked with me was having kids and not breatfeeding i could not breastfeed cuz of masstightest and that hurts
    Lora992

Answer by Lora992 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010